Sometimes learning what is NOT your style is just as important as learning what IS your style. Here is what I have learned to be true this week:
1. Sketching out a rough draft ahead of time is NOT my style.
2. Small, painstaking detail work is NOT my style.
3. Highly repetitive work is NOT my style.
4. I like to work intuitively - that IS my style.
5. I like it messy and unplanned - that IS my style.
6. I need for art to happen quickly and come together in an explosion of color - that IS MOST DEFINITELY my style!!
What's your style?